Misplaced anger can wreck havoc on your relationships. In this podcast I go over some journaling prompts that you can use to identify the trigger for the anger and begin to heal that situation.
Show notes: https://www.discoverhealthrive.com/misplaced-anger/
1. Pick a situation where you are angry with someone?
2. Was the real cause of your anger triggered by them?
If not, what triggered you?
3. Why does this anger you?
4. What are your feelings associated with the why?
5. Begin to explore what in your past can be triggering this.
6. Do you control the situation?
7. Is there anything you can do to influence it?
8. How can you heal the personal aspects?
For more on journaling:
For More on Dealing with Anger:
Anger Management Guide
For more on overcoming fear:
Connect with me on social media:
New here? I share my story here, check it out!
The information contained on this Podcast and the resources available for download/viewing through this podcast is for educational and informational purposes only. Information on health, mental, emotion or physical is the responsibility of the viewer. Andrea Travillian is not responsible for your actions with this the information provided.
FTC disclaimer: Some but not all links are affiliate links and if you make a purchase through this link, I will receive a small commission for referring you to the product. Thank you so much in advance if you decide to make a purchase of an item through the links provided.
Discover. Heal. Thrive is Trademarked by Aspirify, Inc.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/andreabelzer)